Brilliant opportunity for a successful credit controller to join a close knit finance team in North West Glasgow. You will be coming in on a temporary basis to help with a back log of debt in the office. The finance team is small however the overall size of the organisation is huge and has multiple locations across Glasgow.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the role:
- Work closely with insurance companies to get settlement of claims
- You will be first point of contact for all queries relating to accounts of clients
- Daily communication with debtors to provide payment options and timescales of repayment
- Keep accurate and timely records of conversation and progress
- Liaise with direct manager on a daily basis, reporting on any progress
- Partake in regular reviews
- Resolve as many debt disputes as possible with clients
- Account reconciliations
- High volume data input on to Microsoft Excel
- Adhoc task
Experience which would help
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in a similar high pressure environment
- Great attention to detail and reporting skills
- Use of CRM systems
The hours of work are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and you will receive an hour for lunch
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP. //
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'