Exciting Opportunity - Immediate Start Required!
£16,000 – £20,000 dependent upon experience + potential to earn bonus
- Collections: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Services: 2 years (Preferred)
- Debt Recovery: 2 years (Required)
About the job:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the role of Credit Control/Collections Officer within my clients collection team based in Sheffield. Due to increased growth, I am looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to adapt quickly to changes in relevant guidelines and work towards targets.
- Engaging customers via inbound and outbound telephone calls and achieving a positive outcome on their outstanding debt balance in an efficient and timely manner;
- Agreeing affordable payment arrangements based upon individual's personal circumstances within FCA guidelines;
- Ensuring customers payments are kept up to date;
- Respond to written communications in a professional and compliant manner;
- Handling customer queries and dispute resolution;
- Updating client database with accurate information;
- Ensure best practice on calls is followed;
- Deal with general account queries;
- General office duties as and when required;
- Applicant must have at least 2 years experience in a Debt recovery & collections environment, and or customer service roll;
- Must have a good understanding of the FCA Guidelines and Treating Customers Fairly;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level of written and verbal communication.
- A team player who is willing to take responsibility, but can also work independently
- Applicants must be able to follow through on difficult decisions & be able to work toward set targets.
Working hours - Usually between 8.00am - 5.00pm over 40 hours a week. However, must be flexible as may be required to work alternate shift patterns that rotates on a weekly basis.
This position is to start immediately
To apply, please send an updated CV to , apply via this job board, or for further information please call Laura Sykes on
I look forward to hearing from you,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'