This opportunity is a fantastic chance for an experienced individual to join a well-established team of 8, you will be dealing with blue chip companies and SME's on a daily basis, working with total autonomy you will be responsible for 3 large ledgers. Managing the credit control from collection right through to the legal stage, contacting clients by email, letter, phone and fax.
This Warrington based business have been established now for over 40 years, producing record breaking months year after year. They attribute their success and growth to their innovative ways, which sets them apart from their competitors. This business pride themselves on their staff development, they have won numerous awards for staff training and support. You will be given the opportunity to manage your workload and attend monthly meetings to evaluate the current credit control process.
This opportunity is a varied and busy role with the following duties;
Ensure that the credit control process is fully and smoothly implemented without administration error to agreed standards.
- Ensure overdue amounts are chased in a timely manner with arrears notes added to record all conversations and tenant queries or issues.
- Work with the necessary parties, internal and external to resolve any issues which are preventing payment on the account.
- Examine and evaluate company's current processes and examine opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Credit Control process.
- Ensure all receipts are posted and allocated accurately and in a timely manner on a daily basis.
- Produce timely reports for management and customers facilitating credit control process such as weekly and month end reports.
- Deal with all monies coming in such as cheques, BACS, direct debits etc and ensure that these are processed as per agreed process and within agreed KPI's.
- Develop a competent working knowledge of all systems in terms of your own role and be able to describe the impact of your actions on the roles of others who use the information you utilise and provide.
- Attend monthly meetings and take control of the process from producing the meeting
For this position the best suited candidate with have the following experience;
Excellent business to business experience
- Experience working withing an accountancy/finance environment is essential
- Experience working a ledger to completion stage
- Knowledge of options available for late payments
- Excellent customer service skills
- ICM qualification would be an advantage although relevant experience would be considered
This opportunity will offer;
- Excellent starting salary
- Free car parking
- Bike to work scheme
- Tech scheme
- Health care
- Fantastic pension
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'