BTG are actively recruiting for a temporary credit controller to join a business in Manchester.
The business is looking to recruit a target driven credit controller to join a high performing finance team. It is essential you can demonstrate a clear understanding of being able to priorities the ledger and can give clear examples of bringing in aged debt.
- Chasing outstanding invoices via telephone and email.
- You will be responsible for managing a number of key accounts.
- Responsible for meeting monthly KPI's whilst maintaining an excellent relationship with customers.
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaising with third parties.
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently.
- As well as credit control you will be responsible for working closely with the sales ledger team, resolving queries and re-issuing credit notes, invoices and PO numbers.
- Ad hoc duties.
- The successful credit controller is likely to have had previous credit control experience
- Confident communicator and decision maker that will hit the ground running and take initiative to carry out credit control tasks.
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and flexible
The client can offer a salary between £20,000 - £22,000
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'