The credit control role will require candidate's to chase debt on the telephone and via email. This role will report into the credit manager based in an exciting London location.
The client is a progressive and growing organisation providing ongoing support and care to the London residents. The successful candidate will work in a large, diverse team open to training and opportunities.
The Credit Control position will require the candidate to:
- Build relationships with customers
- Negotiate outstanding debt
- Reconcile and update the ledger on excel
- Provide solutions to customers
- Deal with invoice queries
- Liaise with internal finance teams
To be successful in this role the credit control applicant must:
- Have recent credit control experience
- Have chased debt for another organisation
- Have experience dealing with customers
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Be immediately available
- Be able to work in Central London
The credit control position will provide the successful candidate with an immediate start opportunity working for a Central London organisation.
- Credit control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'