Excellent career opportunity in Romford. Arlington Resource Management is recruiting for a dynamic insurance business in Romford which is growing and offering exciting opportunities. The Credit Manager and Finance Manager are building a Credit Control team and are seeking a Credit Controller to participate in this exciting phase of the company's development.
As part of a team, this Credit Controller role will include:-
- Participate in monthly Credit Control meetings with underwriters
- Build excellent relationships with brokers to resolve issues at the earliest opportunity
- Credit control for a portfolio of brokers and reconciliation of high priority broker accounts
- Continuingly monitor and update the brokers debtor the ledger
- Daily cashiering and ensure broker receipts are paid into the correct bank accounts
- Bank reconciliations and liaise with banks to ensure correct postings to bank accounts
- Assist the Credit Control Manager and team with ad hoc duties
You should already have Credit Control skills and now be ready for your next challenge in a Credit Control role that will further develop your career. You should be willing to take responsibility, yet keen to work in a team environment. Experience within the insurance industry would be useful but is not essential. Most important is steady career progress in Credit Control to date. Please apply immediately for this excellent opportunity.
- credit control credit controller