An exciting opportunity has become available for a Credit Controller, based in Lees near Oldham in our clients Purchasing and Sales Administration department.
Reporting to the Purchasing and Sales Administration Manager, your main responsibility will be to reconcile customer accounts and resolve all queries, deductions and outstanding payments within a busy sales and credit control department.
Other duties as a Credit Controller include:
- Collection of outstanding debts on designated accounts.
- Resolve customer queries promptly and accurately (involving account handlers, when necessary).
- Allocating cash on daily basis.
- Cheque and banking reconciliation.
- Month-end factoring reports.
- Reconciling accounts and maintaining the ledger.
- Highlight any disputes or deductions you are unable to resolve immediately to your manager
- To maintain and continually improve the quality of service provided to our customers.
- Day to day sales administration.
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years experience of working within a credit control department. Have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team. You must have good computer skills and an understanding of major retail accounts is also an advantage.
Benefits as a Credit Controller with us:
- Full time hours (Overtime as required)
- 22 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Auto enrolment into a pension plan
- Staff purchases
- Free parking
- Monthly Salary + Bonuses
- Company sick pay
- Private medical care
- Friendly, supportive working environment
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Credit controller please apply online and attach a copy of your most up to date CV and contact details (telephone number & email address) as this is how we will contact you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Credit Control
- Sales Administration
- Book Keeping
- Good Computer Skills
- Major Retail Accounts