The successful candidate will be required to take care of a very varied credit control role. They will be taking care of their own ledger hitting regular deadlines and targets. Ensuring aged debt is kept low will be a priority. Daily duties will include allocation, chasing over email and phone calls and also credit checking new accounts.
If you're looking to get yourself into a relaxed but focused atmosphere within a reputable business, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Qualities required of the right candidate:
- Friendly and easy to talk to personality
- Previous experience in a credit control role
- Proven experience managing your own ledger
- Keen and enthusiastic attitude
What the right candidate will get in return:
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Amazing host of benefits including on site parking and discount vouchers
- Flexible working hours
If you feel like you have what it takes as well as the required experience and would like to progress your career then do not hesitate to click apply.
- credit control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job