Duties of the Job will include:
• Invoice customers in a correct and timely manner, both system and manually generated.
• Resolve customer queries.
• Document all daily sales transactions, review and process in a timely and accurate manner.
• Correctly match customer receipts to invoices.
• Reconcile customer receipts to the cashbooks.
• Resolve any issues with customers.
• Ensure credit memos processed after authorisation.
• Ensure policies and procedures are followed when dealing with AR.
• Ensure customer databases are kept up-to-date with payment terms, contact details etc.
• Provide accurate and timely reports to the Financial Accountant.
• Previous credit control experience
• Working knowledge of Oracle and any debt management software
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Excellent Telephone Manner
• Good IT Skills.
To be considered for this position candidates will have to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role. In return you will receive a competitive salary, bonus scheme complete with onsite parking.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job