Office Angels are delighted to be working with a local company located in the heart of Bournemouth.
This is an excellent role for someone who has previous experience within accounts/finance, in particular credit control. This opportunity will offer the successful candidate the following benefits;
- £17,500 rising to £18,000 after 3 month probation.
- Monday - Friday with 1 half day Saturday per month.
- Modern and serviced open plan offices.
- Great team dynamic with internal progression.
- Onsite gym and personal trainer free of charge
- Free daily provided breakfast spread and hot drinks throughout the day.
- Sociable team, with events.
This can be a fast paced role so will require somebody who is able to manage a busy work load and is happy to get stuck in. Your typical duties ill be as follows;
- Reconciliation of customer accounts and chasing payments to ensure that debts are paid in line with agreed terms and conditions.
- Management of customer accounts by chasing debtors via phone, email & letter and keeping appropriate records of action taken.
- Liaising with different departments of the business on any suspended accounts and terms of payment for outstanding invoices.
- Approving accounts for suspension and informing the accounts department
- Processing Credit/Debit card payments from customers.
- Raising litigation paperwork as directed by the Credit Controller.
- Maintain suitable credit control systems using the Sage software package and ensuring customers adhere to agreed payment terms.
- Maintain customers' account balances within agreed credit limits by ensuring invoices are paid within agreed terms and conditions of payment.
- Responsible for maintaining dialog with Debtors to achieve payment, and to maintain records of dialog with all customers.
- Contact customers whose Direct Debit payments have failed and arrange alternative methods of payment.
Please contact Kat immediately on or .
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- customer service
- credit control
- credit controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job