Duties to include:
- To credit vet all orders following the set procedures in a timely manner.
- Change credit limits to control suspended orders and lower credit limits to reduce risk.
- Daily monitoring of all held orders which are under query or waiting for payment until release or cancellation.
- To oversee the opening of any new accounts.
- Check credit card transactions for correct address authorisation as necessary.
- Ensure that a professional manner is maintained when dealing with customers over the telephone.
- Ensure that customers are always aware that their order is held and for what reason by making contact by telephone letter and e-mail.
- Recommend improvements to existing procedures.
Print and Check Dunning Routine.
Key Results Areas:
- Accuracy of Credit Vetting leading to reduced Bad debt
- Consistently maintain good time management of duties
- Identify any problem account and inform the Credit Control Manager where necessary
- Reduction in the Days Sales Outstanding figure Communication and Working Relationships Within Credit Control
- To portray a polite, consistent and positive manner to customers and the team
- To adhere to the guidelines set by the Credit Control Manager
- Credit Control