- Chase outstanding accounts by telephone, letter and e-mail.
- Reconcile customer accounts.
- Ensure that sales ledger records are accurately maintained.
- Review suspended orders on a daily basis.
- Allocate payments in accordance to customers remittance advice minimising the level of unallocated cash.
- Maintain good relationships with customers, Account Managers and other departments within the company.
- Ensure all queries / disputes are recorded in the appropriate format and resolved in a professional and timely manner.
You will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal and have one years experience working in a fast paced, Credit Control environment. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply without hesitation as my client is in urgent need of the correct candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job