We are currently looking to recruit an accomplished Credit Controller to join a well known organisation in Teesside on an initial temporary basis with the role going permanent for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will come from a finance background and have previous experience chasing debt and/or managing the sales ledger.
The main responsibilities of the position will include but are not limited to:
- Contact debtors by letter, email and telephone.
- Work individually to collect outstanding balances owed to the business
- Maintain diary notes for any actions, contact or completed tasks
- Maintain all recovery activity within the credit control system
- Liaise and maintain relationship with 3rd party suppliers
- To undertake ad-hoc tasks as required by the Credit Control Manager
- Allocate payments to the ledger
- Assist with invoice queries
- Identify uncollectible balances and report them to the Credit Control Manager
The successful candidate will have strong Excel skills having used Pivot table and VLookups previously.
Good communication skills, telephone manner and system skills are essential. If you feel you are right for this role please contact Stephen Foster or Felicity Underwood for immediate feedback and consideration on .
Venn Group is acting as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- credit control;sales ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job