Credit Controller - £17,000 - £18,500 Chester
Due internal movement within this company Zoot Recruit are proud to be representing this well-known and highly regarded business. You will be joining a team of established staff reporting into the supervisor.
To manage and maintain a sales ledger working to the credit management processes and policies. Building strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure great customer service
Duties will include:-
- To control specific sections of accounts within the sales ledger as part of a team
- To build relationships with customers and ensure the highest level of service is delivered and maintained
- To facilitate a high level of cashflow and minimize levels of overdue debt in line with set targets
- To work with internal departments in resolving customer discrepancies in a timely manner
- To manage cash allocation appropriately
- Maintains accurate and up to date customer details
- Adhoc duties as and when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Computer literacy in application of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to pick up bespoke systems
- Self motivated individual with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer servcies skills
- Good organisational skills
Zoot Recruit specialises in Accountancy and Finance recruitment within the North West, primarily Merseyside. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan within Liverpool and our current team boasts over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
For further information and a confidential conversation about this role or similar opportunities please call Rebecca Butler Liverpool 601 6000
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job