An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Credit Control Team Leader within a leading provider of specialist commercial finance in Greater Manchester.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the security and profitability of the business through efficient and effective credit control of a portfolio of clients and credit controllers.
- To establish and maintain a professional and efficient relationship with their allocated portfolio of clients.
- To provide excellent standards of customer service internally and externally.
- To ensure that security is maintained at all times within the systems operated by the company.
- Ensures security & profitability of a portfolio of Clients through efficient and effective Credit Control.
- Provides a high level of service whilst maintaining security.
- Proactively seeks to understand their clients to allow them to spot both warning signs and opportunities.
- Manages a team of credit controllers.
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- B2B Credit control experience.
- Previous experience managing a small team is desirable.
In return you can expect a competitive base salary and good range of additional benefits.
- Credit Control
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'