An excellent opportunity to join an international company at their Tunbridge Wells office, with free parking available and working hours of 9-5 Monday-Friday. My client is looking to recruit a Credit Control Team Leader to supervise 2 other credit controllers and liaise with the business to improve practices, overseeing the full function with a customer focus perspective.
- Managing your own ledger
- Build and developing relationships with management and other parties
- Supervising and supporting the team
- Reviewing ledgers with credit controllers and performance reviews
- Support and train new and existing staff in credit control systems and processes
- Ensure targets are met
- Develop ways to improve debtor days
- Focusing on improving and streamlining billing and other processes
- Ensure statements and letters are issued within the timescales agreed
- Preparing Direct Debits monthly
- Supervise refunds and write offs
- Provide cash collection forecasts
- General ad hoc projects
- Liaising with internal management
A competitive basic salary with regular reviews and opportunity to develop with the business, a generous pension with a down to earth working environment, healthcare and much more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'