Duties will include:
- Managing a team of 5 Credit Controllers to reduce outstanding debt & maximise cash flow across 7 ledgers
- Ensuring any Credit Control queries are resolved promptly & issues delaying payment are resolved / escalated as appropriate
- Regular review of Credit Controller’s ledgers / accounts to ensure sound awareness of all debtors & highlight any possible bad debt / overdue balances
- Managing risk by ensuring customer accounts remain within terms & credit limits
- Reducing Ledger Balances / Aged Debts
- Meeting period end deadlines & ensuring accurate reconciliation of ledger accounts at period end
- Producing concise, accurate reports for Senior Management / Directors on a weekly basis
- Minimising unallocated cash / ledger queries - Allocating Online customer payments & reconciling online sales ledger accounts
- Dealing with customer charge backs
- Offering accounts support within the team where needed
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Sound Credit Control background, ideally within FMCG, Retail or other Blue Chip businesses including Shared Service Centres
- Previous Leadership experience as well as an ability to lead by example
- SAP experience would be highly desirable
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to work on own initiative
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing Credit Control function and be part of an environment where you can drive your career. The company believe that people are the key to its future and has a strong emphasis on training and development.
My client offers a competitive salary + EBIT Bonus + Company Pension + Private Healthcare + onsite gym + Share save + 10% staff discount.
My Client would ideally like someone to start ASAP. It will be a 1 stage interview process and they can interview immediately. If you're interested, please send me your CV by 5:30pm on Thursday 25th October.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'