Credit Control Team Leader - Role and Responsibilities - Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator / Administration / Credit Control
* Lead, mentor, support and motivate a team of Credit Controllers to achieve their targets
* Manage team workload, ensuring data is processed accurately and in a timely manner
* Undertake credit control activities by outbound collections to ensure the smooth running of accounts
* Developing a good understanding and relationship with all customers enabling you to negotiate with high risk customers
* Managing and responding to emails daily and taking a high volume of incoming external and internal calls
* Deliver timely and accurate processing of customer stop releases for customers that have reached their credit limit threshold
* Deal with internal and external customers to resolve queries & complaints in line with required service standards
* Proactively encourage customers to on-board to our e-invoice portal where applicable
Credit Control Team Leader - Skills and Abilities - Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator / Administration / Credit Control
* Educated to GCSE standard (five A-C grades as a minimum, including Maths & English)
* Previous experience within a credit control / finance / accounts type role
* Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to deliver on collection performance targets without recourse to threats / solicitors!
* Competent with full Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Word & Excel especially)
* Excellent Telephone manner and effective communication skills alongside a high level of attention to detail essential
Credit Control Team Leader, Accounts Assistant, Finance Administrator, Credit Control, Administration
- Credit Control Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'