We are actively seeking a Credit Control Team Leader for a highly reputable company in Deeside. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business on a permanent basis, with genuine opportunities for career progression and development.
The main duties are:
- Managing a Credit Control team
- Ensuring that all tasks within the team are completed to a high standard.
- Ensure all customer collections and notifications are processed and compliant
- Reporting KPI’s to the business
- Manage relationships between team and internal/external customers
A keen eye for detail and ability to prioritise are pivotal to this role. You will ensure that due diligence is applied throughout all tasks.
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Supervisory experience in a Credit Control / Sales Ledger role
- The ability to develop customer relationships and resolve queries
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent salary
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful and rapidly growing company!
Apply on line now or email your CV to email@example.com, or call Glenn Fyfe on 01244 408 790 for more details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job