Market Leading Company
Excellent Salary and Benefit Package
Our client, a market-leading service provider, has an exciting new role for a Collections Supervisor to join their growing business. Supervising a small team, you will join a business of 900 people with the aim to deliver the highest quality of customer care. With multiple acquisitions and significant growth over the past few years, this role will play a pivotal part in future company progression.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Collections or Credit Control Supervisor to join a well-known company and enjoy further career progression opportunities.
- Supporting a team of credit control advisors by providing strong management skills
- Offering your team guidance, coaching and motivation tips to meet business needs.
- Resolving a range of issues such as collecting outstanding balances, direct debits from businesses and assisting with customers in financial difficulties.
- Carrying out credit control duties
- 2+ years’ experience working in the same/similar role
- Experience of leading a successful team
- Strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage their time and workload
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to those candidates who are successfully shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job