Our client are a FTSE listed business based in the heart of Epsom. Due to growth we are acting on their behalf to recriut an experienced Credit Control Team leader.
Your role will be to oversee the daily, weekly and monthly cash flow. Your remit will include maximising collectable revenue, including the cleansing of unallocated cash, and expedient query resolution to ensure delivery of a high quality end to end accounts receivable process.
- Managing an operational team including responsibility for the BACS and Direct Debits associated
- Managing the expenses team including reconciliation and review of processes together with month end reporting
- Verify and maintain delegation of Authority ensuring the correct signatures are mandated and adhered to
- Responsible for managing the bank accounts including the monitoring and controlling of cash inflow and allocation and pro actively chasing missing remittances.
- Pre-emptive cash flow forecasting in and out in order to maximise revenue potential and utilise accordingly
- Safeguard, verify, and control all cash assets.
- Establish and maintain banking relationships.
- Establish and maintain cash movement policies, procedures, and controls.
- Cash Management, Team Management
- Identifies and prioritise team objectives, in line with business strategy
- Responsible for managing the bank accounts
- Pre-emptive cash flow forecasting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job