The Recruitment & Employment Bureau Group are currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller Team Leader to join their prestigious client’s team at the manufacturing site in Pocklington.
- Point of Escalation for Credit Control Team
- Producing and Distributing Debt Lists
- Ensuring credit control function has adequate cover always
- Obtaining credit insurance for customers where necessary.
- Chasing debt by telephone and reducing debtor days.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements
- Liaising with the sales and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
Requirements of the Role
- You will have good experience of Credit Control. Previous team leader experience would be an advantage.
- This position would suit an individual who is driven by results
- You will have good MS Excel skills, a polite, but tenacious telephone manner and good systems knowledge.
This is a full-time position working the following hours.
Monday - 0900-1800hrs
Tuesday to Thursday - 0900-1730hrs
Friday - 0900-1700hrs
28 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 01/03/2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job