MBA are working alongside a global claims management company whose vision is to be the world's leading provider of claim services, business process outsourcing, and consulting solutions.
Their employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. They are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. They hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages reflecting the global audience they aid. They look to employ the best and the brightest individuals in the niche markets they serve, specialists who possess unmatched experience in difficult situations when their clients need us most.
Who you are
You will be the newest member of the Finance Team, leading a team of 4 Credit Controllers alongside maintaining your own ledger for key accounts. You will be inquisitive and diligent with a keen eye for investigation. The team itself is well established within the business and has a great reputation.
You are a driven, proactive and flexible thinking individual that prides yourself on your problem solving skills and ability to resolve queries and discrepancies efficiently. Leading by example, setting and beating targets alongside your team.
- Assisting with forecasting revenue collections
- Working closely with Finance Manager and overseeing a team of four Credit Controllers
- Meeting with suppliers, colleagues and key stakeholders to resolve revenue/debt issues
- Setting and monitoring SLAs and KPIs for yourself and the team
You're great at
- Planning ahead and prioritising workload
- Meeting deadlines with a flexible working attitude
- Leading a team in a calm and approachable way
- Communicating with people at all levels
- Analysing and reconciling queries whilst remaining resilient and determined to resolve complex issues using a structured and organised approach
- 22 days holiday
- Paid overtime
- Child Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job