Credit Control Team Leader - Up to £30,000 dep on experience
Leading merchant banking group requires an experienced Credit Control Team Leader to join their well established credit control team in their modern office in Hove. This role will be to support the Credit Control Manager in all aspects of managing a credit control team and provide excellent standards of credit control service.
Credit Control responsibilities:
* To undertake own collections on a portfolio of clients
* To maintain the customer/client collection campaigns ensuring targets are met
* To ensure customer limits are managed
* To assist credit controllers with watch list
* To ensue debtor litigation work is carried out
* To work closely with our external legal panel when taking legal action against customers
* To ensure the prompt reporting to internal departments on any risk issues
* To raise and authorise customer refunds
* To ensure complaints are dealt with fairly and as per regulations
* To detect fraudulent activity (where present) through general liaison with clients and customers
* Attend meetings as required with suppliers and clients
* Ensure all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to.
Team Leader responsibilities:
* Providing guidance and supervision to all credit controllers, whilst motivating, managing and leading by example
* To undertake reviews of the collections activity on each credit controller's portfolio
* To facilitate team meetings
* To conduct mid and end of year reviews with each credit controller
* To liaise with Credit Control Manager around performance management
* To liaise with HR on absence and holiday to ensure sufficient cover is maintained
Ideally you will have:
* Solid previous Credit Control experience
* Customer service
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
* Previous supervisory/team leading experience including appraisals, recruitment and performance management
* Experience in delegating and monitoring
* Ability to implement productivity standards and new procedures
* Good PC skills - especially proficient in Outlook and Excel
In addition to a competitive salary, my client if offering a discretionary annual bonus and a generous benefits package to ensure that all staff get a healthy work-life balance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job