This international law firm works from over 20 global offices, their work is cross-border, high profile and complex. They work across many business area including; insurance, energy, corporate and dispute resolution.
They are currently looking for an Aviation Credit Controller to join their London office on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to advance their career in Legal Finance.
- Manage timely payment of fees from clients / brokers
- Reconcile monthly broker statements
- Reconcile settlements from brokers
- Resolve or escalate any invoice queries within agreed time scales
- Regular debt review meetings with partners
- Regular debt review meetings with brokers to resolve issues
- Follow up on all outstanding fees with claim handlers
- Assist working capital manager with overseas office collections
- Meet cash collection targets set by the firm
- Meet aged debt reduction targets set by the firm
- More than 3 years Aviation collections experience
- Reconciled broker statements
- Held client / broker collection meetings
- Can demonstrate improvement to cash collections or process
- Studied or studying either CICM or CII
- Able to work to and meet deadlines
- Experienced In using Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP & pivot tables)
- Experience working in a law firm or as a loss adjustor, underwriter or a broker
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- Debt Management
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'