Princes are curently seeking a Credit Control Supervisor to join the team at Head Office in Liverpool. This is a full time permanent position where you will be responsible for supervisoing the operation of Accounts Receivable, providng a professional centralised serivce to the Uk Food and Soft Drinks businesses for sales to UK and Intenational customers. This include all major Multiple Retailers and the Convenience, Foodservice and Industrial Sectors.
- Conducting appraisals, setting goals and objectives, managing attendance and authorising holidays with guidance from Group A/R Manager.
- Training and development of team.
- Involvement in recruitment and selection process with Group A/R Manager.
- Planning resource and coaching team to ensure objectives are successfully achieved.
- Supervision of workload, including re-allocation during periods of absence due to illness or holidays to ensure adequate coverage.
- Involvement in implementation and roll out of continuous A/R development initiatives and process reviews both on SAP and within the business.
- Conducting regular minuted team meetings with feedback and escalation of issues to the Group A/R manager as necessary.
- Submission of weekly report to Group A/R Manager detailing activities, issues and action plans/dates.
- Monitor procedures to ensure compliance with Internal Controls.
- Ensure that all trading is within the parameters of the Princes Credit Policy in conjunction with the Trade Debt Insurance Policy.
- Collect cash from customers to reduce Debtors balance.
- Full query resolution in connection with cash collection. Ie. Pricing & delivery discrepancies.
- Start and end processing of all advertising/marketing/customer complaints deductions and invoices.
- SAP knowledge an advantage or experience of fully integrated systems e.g. JD Edwards or Oracle.
- Knowledge of Food & Drinks Sector preferred but experience of any industry with sale of goods to Major Retailers.
- Comprehensive understanding of Accounts Receivable controls and procedures.
- Experience of Trade Debt Insurance
- Strong query resolution experience essential
- Previous process improvement experience highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Highly numerate and literate with proven report writing skills.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proven people management skills, able to demonstrate techniques for motivation, diplomacy, delegation and treatment of sensitive issues.
- Must be proactive, assertive & be able to work on own initiative
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to change
Princes has been established since 1880 and today employees over 8,000 people across our various sites both in the UK and Worldwide with our vision of becoming the 'First Choice Food and Drink Group’. Our Head Office, based in the vibrant city of Liverpool, sits in the prestigious Royal Liver Building and is home to 450 driven and innovative colleagues who help to ensure our own label products and customer own brand labels are enjoyed by millions of people every day.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'