Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a permanent Credit Control Supervisor on behalf of a leading financial services business based in Leeds.
This Global market leading financial services business are market leaders in their field. They are growing rapidly and a fantastic opportunity has come available for a Credit Control Supervisor to join their successful Finance team based in Leeds.
The successful Credit Control Supervisor will report directly into the Commercial Finance Manager and will work in a busy shared service centre.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; overseeing and supervising the credit control team, chasing overdue payments via telephone and email, ensuring collection targets are achieved, Escalating queries and debts when required, providing reports to Senior Management, identifying process improvements across the department and other ad hoc duties when required.
The successful Credit Control Supervisor will have:
- A background in B2B Credit Control at a Supervisory level
- Previously managed a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good IT skills including Pivot tables and VLookUps on MS Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- A highly organised approach to work
CICM study support + 26 days holiday and statutory holidays + company pension scheme + fantastic benefits