Credit Control Supervisor (MEA Region)
£35,000 - £38,000
Remote working / in office once a month (Essex)
Fluent in French and/or Arabic is essential
This is an excellent opportunity working for a global business based in, Essex. You will report to the Head of Credit and be working as part of Global Credit Team within a SSC. My client is looking for a for an Senior Credit Controller or Credit Supervisor.
- Work with the Head of Credit to produce and distribute informative reports to key business stakeholders
- Assist the Head of Credit in driving improvements and efficiencies in the department and wider EMEA region
- Liaising with sale teams to resolve customer invoice issues
- Credit checking and setting limits, putting accounts on hold and making decisions on releasing orders
- Monitor key customers
- Responsible for the collection of cash and management of a small multicurrency ledger
- Building of relationships with external agencies such as debt collection agencies, solicitors, business information providers
- Reporting - weekly & monthly reporting of debtors
- Providing information to assist with cashflow forecasting and calculation of bad debt provision
- Other duties - special projects and specific reporting as assigned
- Overseeing 2 credit controllers
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a senior credit control role (in a structured environment)
- Passionate about credit control and a career within credit management
- An understand / experience of working with the different cultures in the EMEA region
- Understanding of accounting ledgers and reconciliations
- Self motivated and a strong work ethic
- Experience of a multi-currency environment
- Experience of working in a complex business / shared service centre SSC
- French and/or Arabic language is essential
CICM study support offered, flexible working hours and free parking on site, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Sarah Chandler at CWC Recruitment Ltd.
CWC is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to recruiting credit professionals. We have over 35 years of credit control and credit management recruitment experience. We are true experts within our field.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'