A permanent Credit Control Administrator position working for an SME in Newbury, accessible by train and also offering parking. This is a varied role working in a small and busy team, and would be suited to someone who enjoys all aspects of credit control.
A business services firm in Newbury.
- Cash allocation for multiple sales ledger
- Banking cheques
- Direct Debit collection process 2 collections
- BAC's rejection reports, maintaining bank details for customer accounts
- Managing email boxes for Credit Control and Direct Debit customers
- Chasing for payments over the phone
- Dispute escalation and monitoring
- Dunning process for mobile accounts
- Account reconciliation
- Register Direct Debit mandates, electronic and manual
- Customer account maintenance
- New account set up
- Day to day liaison with Finance, Billing and Revenue Assurance
- Extensive liaison with Team Managers and the Customer Development Managers (sales team).
- Must be well organised flexible and capable of working under pressure.
This role would be perfect for someone who has some experience in credit control and who is confident on the phone and enjoys dealing with all manner of customer queries!
Up to 10% bonus based on personal and company performance
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
5 minutes walk from the station
9.00 - 17.30
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job