Signature Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a large and growing with their search for a Credit Controller. This position is offering up to £21,500.
They are looking for a Credit Controller to join a friendly and professional team, and to manage a diverse workload.
Through the support of the wider finance team, you will be improving cash flow and limiting exposure to bad debt. This role will include:
- Chasing outstanding debt by telephone, email and post.
- Keeping the system up to date.
- Meeting with internal staff on a regular basis to discuss your working progress.
- Being responsible for collecting company revenue and internal query resolution.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Experience within Credit Control is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A proactive and diplomatic approach.
- Ability to manage a large workload and use own initiative.
This is a full time (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm) and is temporary to permanent role based in central Bristol with parking.
If you have the relevant experience and are ready to take on this opportunity, please apply today.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities
Job Type: Temp - Perm
Salary: £21,500.00 /year
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job