Credit Control Administrator - South Bristol with Parking - £21,500
Signature Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, a large and growing with their search for a Credit Control Administrator. This position is offering up to £21,250.
They are looking for a Credit Controller Administrator to join a friendly and professional team, and gain some excellent finance experience. This role will include:
- Chasing outstanding debt by telephone, email and post.
- Keeping the system up to date.
- Meeting with internal staff on a regular basis to discuss your working progress.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A proactive and diplomatic approach.
- Ability to manage a large workload and use own initiative.
This is a full time (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm) and is temporary to permanent role based in central Bristol with parking.
If you have the relevant experience and are ready to take on this opportunity, please apply today.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities
Job Type: Temp - Perm
Salary: £21,250.00 /year
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job