Radley Green is recruiting a role for a global technology business who specialise in the Media Sector. With extremely rapid growth in recent years, our client has a presence in over 100 markets and is looking to expand their central London based team.
As the Credit Control & Senior Sales Ledger Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Credit control for UK ledger (£2m)
- Aged debtor reporting
- Partnering with the Sales team on a regular basis for debtor meetings
- Bank reconciliations in multiple currencies
- Revenue preparation and reporting
- And more duties
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have prior experience in Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- Experience working in a large, international business
- Have excellent Excel skills for reporting
- Have excellent communication skills
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this Sales Ledger Role role, please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job