Credit Control Query Administrator - Interim contract - Competitive Day Rate
About the role
Work alongside the Finance Assistant and Group Credit Control team to support the Financial Controller of Education Software Services (ESS) in the timely resolution of customer queries, enabling prompt payment of invoices. About Capita | Education Software Services (ESS)
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Capita's Education Software Services division is a market leading software provider to the Education sector with circa 750 employees, providing management information systems to schools, academies, Multi-Academy Trusts, libraries, colleges and universities.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with Group Credit Control team (based in London) who are the primary initial contact with customers for credit control, working together to ensure processes for chasing debt and resolving queries are efficient and effective
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with internal stakeholders across ESS (sales account managers, consultants/customer service teams, etc) who will assist in the resolution of invoice queries
- Act as the primary coordinator of the ESS response to customers once an invoice has been placed in query; you will become the customers main point of contact ensuring the goodwill relationship between sales and the customer is maintained
- Work closely with the Finance Assistant who also focuses on invoice queries and the team members responsible for order processing and invoicing
- Where a query resolution is agreed to require a credit and where necessary re-invoice, action these through the CRM system
- Using SAP system to locate payments and internal systems to action refund requests
- Investigating invoice upload discrepancies and resubmitting where necessary and requesting new SAP accounts
- Deal with queries relating to Direct Debit mandates (set-up, amendment, cancellation)
- Work closely with the Annual Entitlement (AE) team who manage the process leading up to the large annual billing run, ensuring this process from a Finance perspective is smooth and any queries resulting from the AE invoices are dealt with in conjunction with the AE team
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
- Note: A certain level of flexibility regarding working hours is required, particularly around AE billing/collection period (March-May).
- Experience of working within a finance department / credit control role
- Experience of using an accounting system / CRM system
- Good level of competence in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Good organisational skills used in planning own work
- Calm and professional disposition
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure but maintain attention to detail
- Able to work in a busy office environment that often demands high levels of concentration
- Able to manage high volume workload
- Able to work effectively with minimal management guidance/supervision
- Willingness to accept responsibility
- Good problem solving ability
- Strong team player
- Knowledge and experience using SAP system
- Knowledge and experience of MS Dynamics CRM system
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you a car allowance and bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=MK443JZ&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=MK443JZ&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job