Credit Controller - Progression!
Sheffield City Centre
Salary £21- 23k
Start Date: ASAP
Superb opportunity for a Credit Control professional to join this growing company in Sheffield. Due to recent success, a new opportunity to join this flourishing credit control department has become available. Offering fantastic training with transparent progression, this company is based on the edge of Sheffield City. Your duties will be as follows:
* Chasing high value & high volume outstanding invoices via telephone, email and letter
* Dealing with specialist over due accounts
* Liaison with external and internal clients to progress payment of invoices
* Handling of complex client queries and escalating accordingly
* Communicate debtor issues with key account holders
* Working with the Debt Recovery Team in minimising overdue debt
* Account reconciliations
* Production of manual statements
* Site visits to key clients to build and maintain key relationships
This is a superb position for an experienced credit controller to join this forward thinking company. Working in a team you will be reporting directly into the Credit Control Manager. You must be proficient with MS Excel and have an excellent knowledge of credit control processes. Working in a high pressured and demanding environment, the ability to form and maintain strong relationships with clients is key. Offering excellent training and study support, you will joining a business that prides themselves on investing in their employees.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job