Meraki Talent are seeking experienced Credit Controllers for a number of permanent opportunities within the Glasgow market. This is your opportunity to work for a global brand within the property and real estate market.
This role requires applicants to be proactive and manage a busy and ever changing workload. It is imperative applicants have first class communication skills as you will be engaging with key external and internal parties, building relationships to ensure a positive outcome for the business.
Key duties will include;
- Proactively arrange collection of charges within set SLA’s
- Build key relationships with external parties
- Investigate and manage resolution to difficult business cases
- Work towards reducing aged debt
- Dealing with bad debt wrote off
- Assisting internal departments to ensure optimum outcomes
This is a demanding role, which requires applicants to manage a challenging workload, ensuring set SLA’s are met. Additionally, applicants should be able to communicate effectively and be able to deal with difficult stakeholders and be assertive where necessary.
Ideally applicants should have worked within a credit control function previously and have a good understanding of credit control procedures.
This is a permanent opportunity offering an immediate start