Our client, a prestigious barristers' Chambers based near Temple, has an exciting job opportunity available for an experienced Credit Control/Finance Manager.
This is a newly created position within the Chambers and will work closely with the Clerking team and report to the Head of Business Operations.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Overall management of an effective fees collection and credit control system, including;
o Management of client credit risk including proactive review of WIP
o Liaising with client firms in order to manage recovery of debt
o Regular reporting and monitoring of aged debt recovery
- Day to day management of a team of four Accounts Assistants
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management reports
- Assisting in budget creation and ongoing monitoring of expenditure
- Overseeing the entry of supplier invoices, bank, credit card and petty cash transactions in Sage
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and credit card statements
- Overseeing the processing of employees’ authorised expense claims
- Assisting with the management of supplier contracts
It is anticipated that the role will expand to take on various additional ad hoc tasks in order to assist the Head of Business Operations.
To be considered for this position you will have worked for a barristers' chambers or law firm. You will also have experience managing people, be confident presenting management reports to barristers and senior members of the chambers, have excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent location
- Permanent job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'