Credit Control Manager
£27,500 + Pension + Parking
This is an excellent opportunity for a Credit Control Manager seeking a position within a large, established organisation who really value their staff.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing client accounts both in the UK and throughout Europe and minimising bad debt
- Ensuring that customer accounts are maintained within credit limits and payments are received
- Allocating payments received accurately onto client accounts on a daily basis
- Raising sales invoices on a weekly basis and posting invoices onto customer accounts
- Chasing overdue payments by telephone, email and correspondence and agreeing payment terms
- Ensuring that ledgers are closed at the end of each month and preparing detailed debtor reports
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"