Credit control Manager // Irlam // £24-26,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Credit Control Manager to join a hugely successful business in the Irlam region.
This is an exciting role which will allow somebody to develop and implement their own processes and potentially have a significant impact within the department. The successful candidate will be given autonomy to make these changes and move the team forward.
This role would suit an experienced credit controller who is ready for the next step up, or an existing credit control supervisor / manager looking for an new challenge.
* Responsible for managing a small team of credit controllers
* Coaching and developing the team
* Taking a hands-on approach, proactively managing a portfolio of business customer accounts and handling the full collection cycle
* Real focus on reducing aged debt
* Completing daily reviews of customer accounts
* Liaising with the sales team to discuss aspects of accounts as needed
* Reconciling accounts, providing statements as required
* Cash allocation and uncollected cash management.
* Credit checking, setting up new accounts, managing credit limits
* Arranging terms and conditions for any financial agreements.
* Involved in the re-negotiating of agreements.
* Updating customer records and ensuring that records are up to date.
* Escalating accounts requiring additional attention.
* Providing age debt reports.
* Participating in internal meetings, reporting upon debtor balances and updating on outstanding issues
Please send your CV in the first instance and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview,
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.