To ensure cash collections, credit management and debt collections targets are achieved whilst having budgetary responsibility for the collection operations.
My client is a high profile company with an office based in Swindon.
Some of the key responsibilities of a successful Credit Control Manager includes:
- To provide leadership to the collections managers and teams
- To ensure all staff understand my clients Credit & Collection vision, mission and values and follow these principles.
- To maintain departmental budgets and targets, as well as cascading budgets and targets to individual teams within the collection operation.
- To develop and manage a collection team that is best in class, ensuring their responsibilities are carried out effectively and targets are met, following good practices within the wider collections industry.
- Liaising with other managers within the company to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved, and bad and doubtful debt is minimised.
- To analyse and forecast portfolio and operational performance to identify areas of improvement and implement plans to address any issues raised.
- To be involved in internal credit quality forums as well as external credit events in conjunction with other
A successful Credit Control Manager:
- Should have good business acumen, proven analytical abilities and excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Should have strong experience within a targeted collection environment, with proven ability to achieve or exceed the targets set.
- Will have proven ability to maintain budgets, as well as achieving targets within the budget criteria set.
- Will have an in-depth knowledge of collection techniques and relevant legislation, including the various enforcement methods available
On offer to a successful Credit Control Manager is the chance to manage a Credit Control team within a great company, looking to pay 50 - 55k.