Our exclusive client, based near Bank, is a privately owned group which provides a range of goods and services to a nationwide, commercial customer base.
The group has grown rapidly by acquisition and organic expansion and now wishes to appoint an experienced Credit Control Manager.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and as part of a broader finance team, responsibilities will include:
- Manage and lead a small Credit Control function to deliver a highly professional, effective and efficient service.
- Build strong relationships with a broad customer base.
- Enhance systems and procedures with the support of the Financial Controller.
- Support other members of the broader finance function as required.
Appropriate candidates will demonstrate:
- Extensive Credit Control experience gained in a professional, quality environment.
- Previous experience of both high volume and complex, high value collections.
- Previous team management experience.
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects in this progressive company.
Please apply with a full CV and remuneration details via the link.
- Credit Control
- Sage Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job