Our Preston based client is currently looking for an experienced Credit Control Manager to join their company. This established business has restructured their finance team and developed this new role to help the business with their future growth plans.
- Overseeing two credit controllers and assisting them with any issues on their ledger
- Responsibility for credit checking and ensuring procedures are followed correctly
- Telephone chasing of late/overdue payments from customers
- Statement reconciliations
- Responsibility for the more complex accounts, ensuring any issues are resolved to ensure prompt payment
- Ensuring the team are working efficiently and professionally at all times
- Dealing with any customer complaints following correct protocol to ensure they are resolved
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with solicitors and other legal organisations
- Producing reports for management to show outstanding debts and any problem accounts
You will need to have been in a senior credit control or credit control supervisor/management position to be considered for this role as you will be expected to support the staff working for you in their day to day work and also in any training they need. You need to be able to hold an autonomous role and demonstrate good time management skills.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, pension, good holidays with the opportunity to get extra days for excellent attendance, onsite parking and childcare vouchers.
If you have the above experience, please apply to Tammy Smith now.