Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to senior Credit Control professionals who are ICM qualified (or studying towards) for an exciting, newly created role with a national services provider based on the Wirral.
Over the years this award winning business have enjoyed a steady period of growth and are now focusing on attracting more qualified and experienced individuals to the business. The AR team has significantly grown and as such requires a client focused Credit Control Manager who enjoys the commercial element of meeting customers.
Whilst reporting to the Finance Director, you will act as the go to person for all AR related tasks including producing a number of reports relating to cash management and risk. The successful candidate will make an immediate impact chasing up all bad debt provisions and ensuring cash collection targets are met and DSO is reduced.
You will be a natural leader who is passionate about their work and who enjoys developing others around you, as you and the team will be responsible for managing key clients across the UK. A professional and dedicated approach to work is required towards maintaining a first class customer service whilst also keeping a tight reign on credit and aged debt.
Although training and support will be provided, the ideal applicant will have a wealth of experience to offer and in particular the confidence to work with minimal supervision in a autonomous capacity.
In return, you will;
- Be offered a fantastic opportunity to join a well established organisation who are proud of their national reputation and award winning business
- Within the Credit Control department enjoy an active lead role in ensuring processes are compliant and where necessary implementing change
- Manage the department consisting of a number of a number credit controllers and sales ledger clerks, providing them with all the support and direction including 1:1's, appraisals, reviews
- Enjoy playing a pivotal role and providing much needed support to the board of Directors
- Receive a competitive starting salary, performance related bonus, annual salary increases, regular training and support, career progression, pension/healthcare contributions, free parking, additional incentives and rewards
To find out more, please click APPLY to register your interest.
Who are we?
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist in the North west, Accountable Recruitment are cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice and Commercial Industry sectors.
Recognized for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and Executive Club.
Please visit our website: www.accountablerecruitment.com
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion.
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
- People Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job