Credit Controller- £26,000-£28,000 per annum +10% Performance Bonus! Award-winning, dynamic events company- START ASAP!
If you are a credit controller who is passionate about what you do and have a proven track record in reducing company debt then this is the perfect opportunity for you to join a vibrant and fun accounts team!
For over 70 years this business has been leading the way in organising innovative events and conferences and over the past few years have seen exceptional growth.
As the new Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Making sure all invoices are paid on time
- Contacting clients via telephone, emails and in person to ensure that agreed payment deadlines are met
- Ensuring all debts are paid before events go live
- Dealing with any payment & debtor enquiries
- Reconciliation of sales ledger to ensure everything is invoiced and accounted for
- Liaising with internal teams to make sure all contracts are completed and submitted promptly
To be successful as the new Credit Controller you will:
- Have a proven track record in reducing company debt as a credit controller
- Ideally have a working knowledge of JD Edwards software
- Have the confidence and ability to build long lasting relationships quickly
- Have a good understanding of VAT and tax regulations in the UK/EU/Worldwide
This is an immediate start position and the business you will be joining offers a nurturing environment where you can grow and develop your career so apply now to avoid disappointment!
You can contact me by email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet you can give me a call to discuss the role. Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox website!
- Credit Control
- JD Edwards
- Sales Ledger