We are seeking to recruit a Credit control / Collections Administrator to work for a professional organisation based in central Southend on Sea, Essex.
The general responsibilities of this position will cover all areas expected within a Credit Control role. The successful candidate will be working in a focused and versatile group with a highly diligent work ethic. Desired applicants will have some credit control experience and a good understanding of arrears recovery.
The successful candidate will be working directly alongside the credit control team. In addition the candidate will be providing support and departmental assistance where possible and reporting directly in to the Credit Control Manager.
Day to day duties will include:
General Ad-Hoc duties as instructed by Credit Control Manager
- Arrears Recovery
- Account/Dispute resolution
- General account administration
- Handling general leasehold enquiries over the phone and in writing
- Processing card payments
The successful candidate should:
- Have some knowledge of Credit Control and Arrears Recovery
- Be self-motivated
- Be confident
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and related programs
- Have customer service experience and a good telephone manner
- Be organised and meticulous in their approach to daily tasks
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Be capable of meeting deadlines
- Be capable of handling large work volumes
- Be able to prioritise workloads and manage time effectively
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am - 5:30pm
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job