Well known business based in the Nantwich area requires a Credit Controller due to an internal promotion.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, this is an excellent role that will offer development and progression to the right person.
You will be responsible for monitoring outstanding invoices and chasing payments. You will also ensure that all policies/procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are always adhered to.
Duties of the role will include:
- To actively chase all overdue debt. This will be done via the telephone, letter and e mail.
- Manage the direct debit returns with our customers ensuring prompt repayment.
- Pro actively converting our customers to direct debit payments and email communications.
- Reviewing all stopped orders regularly for release.
- Using credit reference agencies to review credit limits.
- Working alongside the sales department where overdue balances/queries are causing issues.
- You will review ledgers monthly with depot managers giving updates to the management team on all bad debts and queries.
- To manage unallocated cash on customer accounts where routine processes have failed.
The right candidate for the role will have at least 12 months experience in business to business credit control. You will be used to working with a high volume of live accounts. You will also be in a role looking for development and progression.
In return an excellent package is offered with this role.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'