This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing local business as a Credit Control Clerk on a long term temporary basis.
About the Role
- Play a key role in helping to manage credit control
- Managing & Processing Invoices
- Taking Payments via Credit Card
- Experience using SAGE
- Understanding of Credit Notes
- Credit Checking & Setting up new accounts.
- Ability to Manage and control a high volume of accounts
- Previous experience in a sales ledger / credit control capacity
- Have a good knowledge of using Microsoft Excel, in particular 'Lookups' and 'Pivot Tables'.
- Knowledge of current credit control processes and best practice.
- Working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- A natural problem solver with exceptional attention to detail.
- Be able to prioritise a varied workload to ensure all deadlines are met
Whats on Offer?
- Immediate Start
- £9 per hour + holiday pay
- Car Parking
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job