We are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Clerk to assist in the Cash Office at The University of Warwick.
Duties and responsibilities
• Chasing debts owed to the University
• Running credit checks
• Releasing blocked sales orders
• Contacting customers and internal staff via telephone and email
• Resolving queries
• Opening and distributing post
• Processing daily cheques
• Running weekly dunning runs
• Any other ad hoc duties arising within the Cash office
Skills and experience
• Previous credit control experience
• Knowledge of SAP
• Excellent Microsoft skills including Outlook & Excel.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with staff of varying seniority
• Adaptable to needs within the office
The University of Warwick
We are looking for the successful candidate to start ASAP for an initial period of 3 months (may get extended thereafter)
If you would like to apply, please click the button below and make sure you demonstrate in your cover letter how you match the duties and skills required for this particular role.
This is a Grade 3 role (£9.70 per hour plus £1.17 holiday pay)
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job