Taylor Hawkes are working with a leading property management company based in Southend-On-Sea. They are currently looking for a Credit Control Assistant to join their Credit Control team.
The successful candidate will be working directly alongside the credit control team. The candidate will be providing support and departmental assistance where possible and reporting directly into the Credit Control Manager.
- General Ad-Hoc duties as instructed by Credit Control Manager
- Arrears Recovery
- Account/Dispute resolution
- General account administration
- Handling general leasehold enquiries over the phone and in writing
- Processing card payment
- Have some knowledge of Credit Control and Arrears Recovery
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and related programs
- Have customer service experience and a good telephone manner
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to prioritise workloads and manage time effectively
For more information please contact Bill Brace, at Taylor Hawkes
- Credit Check
- Credit Control
- Debt Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'