Credit Control Assistant
£20,000 - £23,000
35 hours a week, parking on site.
Working for a growing commercial business as part of a small credit team. You will be responsible for managing a small ledger as well as the credit control administration within the department
- Cash allocation daily on Sage
- Sending out statements and copy invoices
- Setting up new accounts and credit checking
- Amending customer details
- Investigating and resolving queries
- Chasing debts by telephone, letter an email
- Raising credit notes and processing refunds
- Providing support to the credit manager as required
- 12-18 months relevant experience within finance with some exposure to credit control
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and part of a team
- Attention to details and able to prioritise
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Sarah Chandler at CWC Recruitment Ltd.
CWC is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to recruiting credit professionals in Essex. We have over 30 years of credit control and credit management recruitment experience. We are true experts within our field.
- Credit Control