Credit Control Assistant - Croydon - £18k-£20k + Excellent benefits and Progression
- Are you looking for a company that will offer you career progression and development?
- Are you looking for permanent work in the Croydon area with a leading company?
- Do you have previous accounts, credit control or strong accounts receivable administration experience?
Our leading Client, is a leading brand Company based in Croydon is seeking a professional and motivated Credit Control Administrator to join the team working from there Croydon office on a permanent full time basis.
Working within a Credit Control and Accounts Team, you will help provide Administration and Customer support to ensure payments are collected and processed in a timely manor
- Excellent office environment and location
- Secure permanent work
- Progression and development
- Permanent position - Up to 20k basic reviewed on probation and annual pay rises
- Extensive company benefits
- Monday to Friday 9-5:30 (37.5 hrs per week)
- Issuing Demand letters
- Issuing reminder letters
- Reviewing payments and arrears on internal systems
- Tracking reminder dates and sending letters accordingly
- Raising bills for fees
- Monitoring and setting up direct debits/standing orders
- Liaising with internal departments with regard to further action on accounts (Phone/Email)
- Responding to email, letters and phone calls
- Reconcile generate reports
- Banks transfer processing
- Raising cheques
- Proven Credit Control or Accounts receivable experience
- A high level of attention to detail and numerical accuracy required
- Well-developed interpersonal and oral communications skills
- Good customer services skills and professional
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good numerical skills
- Motivated and confident approach
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to stringent deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job