Credit Control Assistant
We are currently assisting an established professional services company on the outskirts of Exeter who are looking for a confident Credit Control Assistant to join their busy Credit Control team.
This company are one of Exeter's top employers and have a great reputation in the local market. They have amazing modern offices with great transport connections to Exeter, Cullompton, Tiverton and Honiton with plenty of parking on site.
- Sending out statements and reminder letters to clients on a regular basis
- Dealing with any account queries via telephone and email
- Arranging copy invoices
- Preparing account reconciliations
- Monthly preparation and distribution of Aged Debt Reports
- Taking calls and calling clients regarding outstanding invoices
- strong interpersonal skills
- excellent communication skills
- ability to remain calm under pressure
- have an eye for detail
- strong maths skills - ideally A or B at GCSE and A-Level
- experience with Microsoft packages
- ideally have a minimum of 1 years Credit Control experience
If you feel this role is what you are looking for and that you have the desired experience please apply. If you have any other questions please get in touch with Declan Norris on .
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.